Criterion A:
Investigating
In the class of geography, I start this project, but first we choose the
theme we were going to present. Then I investigate about my topic that is about
Argentina’s Economy and some relations to it, by searching on reports on different
websites, also in YouTube with some videos about Argentina’s Economy, and by
some news on the TV that were talking about Economy.
I investigate separate from my group in classes and we just publish at
the end of the class, I gather this information on 4 or 5 class hours plus the
time spend on my home also researching.
Criterion B:
Planning
First, I plan to be with Sey Lin, Karla and Pietro, I plan to talk about
the economy of a country I expected that our theme would be Mexico. I plan to
publish 10 entries or more in total to the blog minimum 1 of my own production,
the entries would be 4 videos, 4 reports and 2 graphs. I plan to do it all in
class just publish the information I gather on home. Finally, we also planned
that all will be finished on Friday the 23. We plan that every class we would
do minimum 1 entry, finally we planned that Odalis would be our leader and we
expected no changes in the groups.
Criterion C: Talking
Action
When the groups were assigned the change me and put me in a group with
Romina Barrera, Ana Paula Cabezas, Mikaela Armendariz and Odalis Bahamonde. The
country that they assigned me was Argentina and not Mexico, and I talked about
the economy of these county. Meanwhile I could do 10 slides, but the majority
were small reports with images and 2 or 3 videos, I must work even harder cause
I went to the Copa Caribe and I must update on the entries, I must work on my home
not only for publishing but also for investigating. I also put sources. At the
end Romina become the leader of the group and the change Eva Luna with Ana Paula.
Criterion D:
Reflecting
During this short project we have a lot of difficulties as the exchange
of people, the trip to Copa Caribe, and the non-existence of communication
between us, but we could successfully overcome all the difficulties making all
the entries need it. My group as well as me work excellent. First, I have many
problems on the publishing on stuff in the iPad, but I beat it up by publishing
on the computer. I think that through this project I could be more inquire
because I search on many parts gathering information, open minded, because I
open to different points of view, and thinkers, because we comprehend and
understand all the information we were going to publish putting all the
sources.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario