lunes, 26 de marzo de 2018

My Project Report (Odalis Bahamonde)

My Project Report

A: Investigating
The topic I was assigned was the geography of Argentina, I investigate in some hours the different themes that where include in the big topic GEOGRAPHY , All the investigation and the research I do it and then I published in my home, I went into different platforms, blogs, web sides etc... So then I can have and get the information I needed about my topic, we do this project in groups, and my group was conform by 5 members and we do these projects because we need to put in practice our knowledge and abilities of searchers for making up this group project of Argentina.


B: Planning
I plan making this project in a different way; my planed project it was going to have more entries about the topic Geography of Argentina but the lack of time that I have was not useful for me so I can search more information and upload more entries with information about the sub topics of my topic to this group blog, If I will have more time I will be able to update more information that will be useful for people that are searching about Argentina Geography, I update some entries but they are not as many I wanted to be, I plan to put some videos an yes I was available to do it and I create a side with my own information.

C:Taking Action 

First we make the groups and divide, the themes that will make each one of us, then I organize my time and see what where the sub topics of my theme that I will have to search like flag, population, area, limits, division, language etc…, then I investigate in different blogs and web sites each one of these themes, with the information I get from my research I make a summarize of the most important parts finally I upload this information and in an other entry I update a small video all of this information is in the group blog of Argentina.

D:Reflection 

I this project we work in group from the first moment that we divide the themes, the interaction with the members of my group was good because all of us where open-minded, searcher, thinkers so that will give a better result of our group project of Argentina, I think that next time we work together we need to divide an organize better the day we will update the information to our blog so then we will not going to have any problem for updating so much entries in one single day, also I have problems in the organization of my time because I don’t have enough time for uploading more entries so in a next time I will try to organize better so then I can cover my expectative.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario